Rogue of Rage
Rogues “steal” their aspect so they can share it with others. Rage is the aspect of anger, and other negative emotions. So a Rogue of Rage spreads the anger around.
Analysis: Rage is an aspect we know very little about, but it is likely tied with negative emotions in general as well as just anger (Gamzee’s “berserker mode”, Kurloz’s affinity for evil [paired with Meulin’s affinity for red feelings in her shipping exploits - Heart is the aspect of positive emotions]).
Rogues steal and give to others, “like Robin Hood”. A Rogue of Rage would be really manipulative, able to defuse anger or ignite it in others to fit their needs.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral or Evil Neutral. It’s hard for me to imagine a Lawful or Good character in this role.
But what does it all mean?: In battle, a Rogue of Rage’s abilities involve taunting the enemy. Rather than using anger to make themselves stronger, they make they agitate others to trip them up in battle, making them easier targets. They would probably be good at diverting attention, making them helpful in strategically planned attacks if you can get them to cooperate.
I could see them having an ability that functions like Confusion does in the Pokemon games, causing the enemy to lose control and hurt themselves while the Rogue sits back and enjoys the show.
- eastervampire likes this
- terrificcatnip likes this
- greenland-hetalia-oc likes this
- jurpassic likes this
- skythehedgehog likes this
- fogki likes this
- gooeywitch likes this
- crowleysmybitch likes this
- aband0n-all-h0p3 reblogged this from cronuts
- aband0n-all-h0p3 likes this
- cronuts reblogged this from classpectsblog
- friskyjenko likes this
- lorthemarred likes this
- spicycabbage likes this
- cypherwolf36 likes this
- felixthelionfish likes this
- jen176 likes this
- mintychipbat reblogged this from classpectsblog
- mintychipbat likes this
- criminal-tergiversator likes this
- orangebang likes this
- vvithin likes this
- nymphamos-the-mad likes this
- bailey--logan--au-noire likes this
- vampsonic likes this
- classpectsblog posted this